The $35 Florida Registered Agent
What Is a Florida Registered Agent?
When you form a Florida LLC or start a Florida corporation, you are required to appoint a Florida registered agent to receive service of process, legal notifications, and other official state documents for your business. You can appoint an individual Florida resident to be your Florida registered agent (including yourself), or you can hire a commercial registered agent service to do it for you. Either way, your Florida registered agent must:
- maintain a physical address in Florida (not a PO Box or Florida virtual address);
- be available at that Florida address during normal business hours; and
- promptly forward any significant legal or state documents to your business.
At Sunshine Corporate Filings LLC®, we provide the fastest, most inclusive commercial registered agent service in Florida for $35 a year.
- That’s $35 a year TOTAL;
- an easy 5-minute sign-up process;
- the use of our Florida business address; and
- free mail forwarding with our $35 Florida registered agent service (up to 5 pieces of non-state mail per year!).
Why only $35 a year? Because we know something our competitors don’t want you to know—that a well-managed Florida registered agent service with an expert staff, efficient software, and reliable processes in place doesn’t need to charge you an arm and a leg to get the job done right.